Tuesday, September 15, 2015

LLAMA CUFF: a message of love from the Get Fucked Girl

LLAMA CUFF

that's right, I said it.

LLAMA CUFF
llama like the animal
and cuff like hand-cuffs

LLAMA CUFF
is fuck 'em all
backwards.

hey yo, everybody: FUCK 'EM ALL.

#loseyourcool

It's about social change and activist anger, it's about not having to keep up with the Jones', it's about realizing that for maybe everything you think you need, you were sold that need by someone with an agenda, by someone with power. It's realizing that you have no idea what you need or where you stand on anything because all you've ever actually done is what you are told. I asked myself, what do I really long for, what is really going to make me happy, how do I find it, and who am I?

I started giving up on things after Albuquerque. I decided to find out what I really need, and I made RADICAL CHANGE. I stopped drinking, I broke up with my boyfriend, I began eating only food that I bought from the person who farmed it, I cut my hair, started working out and getting more tattoos. I went far into what meager wilds we have left within an hour of KC. I started exploring my land, both within and without.

What happened there is worth it's own blog, so I'm saving it.

But, I tell you all to LLAMA CUFF today, because forgetting to need so many basic things has opened my eyes to the deeper level of unnecessary rules and conditions in life we pretty much self-enforce.

Listen to how many times in the next 24 hours you say, "I can't do that because ..."
Listen to how many times you say to some dreamy plan, "You shouldn't do that because ..."

FUCK painting negative pictures.

Feel how many anxiety attacks you have every day. Some of those are because the world doesn't accept the you you are and you feel it, but some of them are because you are afraid to grow into the great stunning world, which is waiting for you with open arms. 

FUCK the self-abusing voices in your head.

We are doomed with fears and self-imposed limitations by trying to force our naturally creative and industrious beings into pre-conceived power-structure boxes and agendas. We are told what to buy, where to go to school, what is style, what is important, we are told even how to spend our free time: TVTVTVTVTVTV.

FUCK being told what to do.


I am daunted, but fortunate in that I'm also not conditioned to be afraid of radical change. Being raised feral by wild horses, race-cars and rottweilers is not something that surprises you about me.

This blog is to announce my next stage of LLAMA CUFF is to move to Pink Pony Farms. I'm abandoning taking up LAND that has no creative purpose. I'm getting closer to my food, and to the chickens and ducks and maybe we can get a goat?

I am creating my space instead of renting or mortgaging my space. I'm building instead of biding time. I'm making authentic commitments to the things I really need.

I don't care if you do this or not, only you know your needs.

I hope you get fucked.







No comments:

Post a Comment